Saturday, April 7

Rica returns to school

Rica Peralejo will enroll in Creative Writing at the Ateneo University this coming school year. She took the entrance exams and passed.

Reading has always been a passion for Rica. Her favorite reads are those that make her think and materials where she can learn lessons. One time she read a book on alcoholism and the dangers of getting addicted to dangerous substances. She imparted what she learned from the book to friends whom she thought were drug users.

What will happen to her showbiz career now that she is going back to school? She happens to be one of the busiest among her contemporaries.

"This time I’m making my studies my priority. But I will not allow my career to take the backseat also. Siguro by managing my time wisely, I will not encounter any problem attending to both," she says.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails